Friday, April 25, 2008

Class 42: The last Day

Since all of you are safe from the absence limitation, we will not use April 28th as an optional day for making up your absence. So today is our last of this semester.
We still have several things to accomplish:


1. Go through the final project and final reflection.
2. We need to take a class picture.
3. Please make sure to fill in the "Final Checkout" form before you leave. I need your contact information in case I couldn't access your works.
4. I will finish grading by May 8th. -Your grade will be available on the WebCT right after I post them. Please email me if you have any questions with your final grade.


Please know that I am willing to be a resource for you. I can always aid you if needed. I check my emails hundreds of times per day!

Take care, good luck on your finals, and... have a nice and safe summer!

No comments: